General Conditions of Use
CM Studio hopes you enjoy the Site and use it safely and constructively. Your use of the Site is at the sole discretion of CM Studio, which may deny you further use of the Site at any time, for any reason, with or without cause.
Your use of the Site must always comply with applicable law. In particular, but without limitation, you agree and represent not to use the Site to:
· · (a) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
· · (b) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a cmstudio official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
· · (c) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
· · (d) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights.
· · (a) CM Studio grants you a personal, revocable, nontransferable, and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the Site on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software for the Site.
· · (b) CM Studio, the CM Studio logo, cmstudio.com, the cmstudio.com logo, and other trademarks, service marks, logos, product names and service names (collectively, the "Marks") are owned or licensed by CM Studio. You agree not to copy, display or otherwise use any of the Marks without the prior written permission of cmstudio.
· · (c) The entire Site, and all object code and source code associated therewith, are copyright 2005, CM Studio. All rights reserved.
· · (d) All content on this site (textual and image-based) is the sole property of CM Studio and may not be copied, saved, or reproduced without the express written consent of CM Studio.